Welcome to my education corner
Here, I provide some educational information, computer codes, and course material that are closely linked with my education and research activities.
- Eye diagram generator for optical communications, PDF, Mathematica
- GVD parameter beta2 from the dispersion parameter D PDF, Mathematica
- DPSK binary from ASK binary PDF, Mathematica
- Solving the Nonlinear Schrödinger equation PDF, Mathematica
- A solver for 1D photonic crystal fiber: band calculation for normal incidence
- Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem PDF, Mathematica
- 2nd order and 4th order Runge-Kutta method PDF, Mathematica
Python sources codes
Python is an open-source, high-level language (similar to matlab and runs on Windows and Linux) with extensive scientific and engineering libraries.
- FEM calculator for the propagation constants, group delays, and mode profiles of an axially symmetric MMF.
- Solver for the Nonlinear Schrodinger equation